Saturday, August 13, 2011

O Dear O Dear

Hey there y'all

My god the world almost has gone potty!  I can not understand the logic behind this.  Why in gods earth did China think it was necessary to create the following


http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-10/china/29871301_1_infants-chinese-health-ministry-dead-babies



Again making me sick to my stomach!  The line of decency still exists but is unjustified when something like this happens.  The skinny on this one...........Human pills sold to Chinese/Koreans.  My consideration is how do they now sleep at night (those responsible and those that purchased directed).  I hope this is not a healthy progression.  Instead a rich mans ambition me thinks.

1 comment:

  1. ew that's disgusting, I hope these people get what they deserve

    ReplyDelete