Monday, July 25, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust!

So for those that read another one hits and bites the dust.  Amy Winehouse found dead.  The worst thing is I heear so many people say "Ah yip, bound to happen" it just reminds me of the quote:


To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.


A simple yet true piece I believe.  Although a very negative look at life a very true statement.  To further my point below I want to know if it is humane to watch and enjoy a downfall of another human?  We sit back chill out and talk about it at the water cooler the next day on how badly these people are doing whether it be Heath Ledger from Batman or in this case Amy Winehouse yet we still enjoy watching the end, not the death, but the eventuality to be.  Reflection is a hard pill to swallow and I think I just took my dose : /

No comments:

Post a Comment